duminică, martie 30, 2008

new home...


well this is it... i'm moving... to wordpress :))
same adress, this is it, fucking click me!!!

Here's something to make your day.

Brian Griffin: What are you doing?
Stewie Griffin: Well, you heard Captain Syphillis, we're going to California!
Brian Griffin: Oh come on, you can't go alone with Quagmire. Look, I tell you what. If you're serious about this
[sighs]
Brian Griffin: I'll go with you. Although I should probably ask Peter and Lois if it's okay.
Stewie Griffin: Oh, they won't even know we're gone.
[Stewie presses a button. Robotic duplicates of Brian and Stewie come out of a closet]
"Stewie Griffin" robot: Damn you, vile woman! Blast! What the deuce?
"Brian Griffin" robot: I am a tool. Stewie is better than me at everything, including arts and crafts and the guitar. I have no friends.

Niciun comentariu: